Oh hey, there was another r/askreddit post where users were asked a simple question…
Here’s some of the more intriguing answers:
1. Why can’t we just be Sid Meier’s Civilized about this?
2. I mean, this is only weird if you live outside Las Vegas…
3. Just imagine an adult in regular clothes in a full sprint indoors…
4. Ha, bet you thought this was a Zelda reference!
5. If it’s not in your hands, it doesn’t weigh anything.
6. Bethesda logic basically deserves its own post
7. The most advanced adventure simulators ever made, and yet…
8. In real life, my offers of assistance to strangers rarely result in a quest.
9. Dungeons are not easy on the lower back
10. This one is still baffling
11. Healing yourself +5 HP at a time
12. Oh, that’s dark.